PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS
If you suffer from lack of flexibility or mobility, are wanting to breathe better or reduce anxiety, I teach private and semi-private yoga classes in your home or office that can help. All programs are custom-tailored to fit your schedule and your needs, we typically meet for one session per week.
To find out if my approach to yoga can help you with your current challenges, contact me to set up a FREE discovery session.
WHY A PRIVATE?
- Are you new to yoga and feeling uncomfortable in a group class? A private setting can help you develop confidence to practice in a group
- Have you been attending group classes but want to go over the basics in a private setting? There will be plenty of space for all your questions
- Do you find your self dealing with a health concern at this time? We can work on modifing your practice while you are healing
- Are you an athlete looking for a practice to compliment your sport and training? Yoga is full of tools to support you and enhance your performance
- Dedicate time for yourself outside of work and family. Our loved ones benefit when we strengthen our self-care
- You are needing to effect change in your breathing patterns. The science of Yoga has many breathing techniques called pranayama
- Are you wanting to move towards more meditation in your life? We can prepare the body and mind to sit comfortably
LET ME TAILOR A SESSION TO MEET YOUR NEEDS!
One-to-one, couples or semi-private group sessions. Wedding party & bridal Yoga. Corporate Yoga.